Here are Top 10 Companies in USA By Market Capitalization as Listed on NASDAQ Stock Market and NYSE Stock Exchange. Data as as per record available as in 2022.
American pharmaceutical company
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. is the biggest American pharmaceutical company by revenue. The company had pro forma sales of $28 billion in 2017. It was founded in 1987 by Michael Lai and John Martin, who were two scientists at Stanford University.
- Pfizer, Inc., often referred to as Pfizer or simply PFE, is an American multinational pharmaceutical corporation headquartered in New York City and incorporated in Delaware. It was established through a merger between Pharmacia & Upjohn and Warner–Lambert Company on December 28th 2000 (Source: Wikipedia).
- Merck & Co., Inc., known as Merck Sharp & Dohme outside the United States and Canada, is an American pharmaceutical company headquartered in Whitehouse Station New Jersey (Source: Wikipedia).
- Johnson & Johnson is a major multinational healthcare company that operates worldwide through its subsidiaries with many brands like Band-Aid or Neutrogena products etc.. The company has been present since 1886 when it started off with one product called Johnson’s Prepared Bandages (#9) which was a surgical dressing used for minor wounds like cuts or burns but now it has evolved into being one of those companies that have great influence on people’s lives around the world especially those living under developed countries where there aren’t too many options available for healthcare services but this doesn’t mean that there aren’t any people working hard towards making everyone’s lives better through innovative ideas which will help them become healthier again someday soon so keep your hopes high!
Alphabet Inc., formerly Google, is a multinational conglomerate based in the United States that specializes in technology and internet-related services. The company was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were graduate students at Stanford University.
Alphabet also owns YouTube, which was acquired by Google for $1.65 billion in 2006. It also owns Google Cloud and Nest Labs, which it purchased for $3 billion each in 2014 and 2013 respectively.
AT&T Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate holding company headquartered at Whitacre Tower in Downtown Dallas, Texas. AT&T is the world’s largest telecommunications company and also the largest provider of fixed telephone services in the United States, with 135 million subscribers as of December 2018.
Cisco Systems Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc. is a multinational technology conglomerate headquartered in San Jose, California, United States. It is the world’s largest networking company.
- Founded: 1984 by Leonard Bosack and Sandy Lerner
- Headquarters: San Jose, California, United States
The Coca-Cola Company of Atlanta
Coca-Cola is a carbonated soft drink sold in stores, restaurants, and vending machines in more than 200 countries. It is produced by The Coca-Cola Company of Atlanta, Georgia; the world’s largest soda maker.
Salesforce.com inc. is an American cloud computing company headquartered in San Francisco, California. The company develops and markets enterprise software for customer relationship management (CRM), sales automation, marketing automation, product service management (PSM), and analytics applications. Salesforce launched its first major software product, the customer relationship management (CRM) system now known as Force.com in May 2004. Since then, it has changed its name to Salesforce several times; most recently it was rebranded as Salesforce after completing its acquisition of MuleSoft on January 31st, 2019 for approximately $6 billion USD.
McDonald’s Corporation (NYSE: MCD) is an American fast food company that operates a chain of fast food restaurants. It was founded in 1940 as a barbecue restaurant operated by Richard and Maurice McDonald, in San Bernardino, California, United States. The view that the McDonald’s corporation is the world’s largest has been challenged by other sources , but it remains an accepted fact among most sources .
McDonald’s was founded by brothers Richard and Maurice McDonald in 1940 as a barbecue restaurant called “McDonald’s Bar-B-Que” in San Bernardino, California. The first location was small: 860 square feet; only six stools were available at the counter for ordering food service items like hamburgers or milkshakes (milkshakes did not become popular until later). Their motto at first was “We turn out good things when we’re busy”. It wasn’t until 1948 that they switched to using their now famous Golden Arches logo across all their locations across America.
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. Microsoft develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers and services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems; Microsoft Office office suite; Internet Explorer web browser; and Bing search engine. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox game consoles and the Microsoft Surface tablet lineup. As of January 2019[update], it is the world’s largest tech company by revenue after Apple Inc., as well as one of the world’s most valuable companies.
Microsoft was founded by Bill Gates and Paul Allen on April 4 1975 to develop and sell BASIC interpreters for various microcomputers. It rose to dominate the personal computer operating system market with MS-DOS in the mid-1980s, followed by Microsoft Windows. The company’s 1986 initial public offering (IPO), raised US$61 million, making it then one of the richest companies in America. Since Gates’ departure as chief executive officer (CEO), Steve Ballmer served as CEO from 2000 until 2014; Satya Nadella has been CEO since 2014.
Qualcomm Inc. is a multinational semiconductor and telecommunications equipment company, founded in 1985 and headquartered in San Diego, California. It provides wireless mobile data communications technology and services, including equipment and services for mobile voice and data communications, video transmission, messaging and broadband access. Qualcomm has operations in more than 15 countries, with products that support the majority of the world’s wireless devices.
Oracle Corp. is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. It develops, manufactures and sells database management systems and software under the Oracle Database platform to customers worldwide. The company also provides cloud computing and enterprise software products through its own Oracle Cloud similar to SaaS providers such as Salesforce.com, Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services (AWS).
The company was founded by Larry Ellison in 1977. In January 2019, co-CEO Mark Hurd resigned; Safra Catz was named as his successor.
Oracle Corporation has more than 280K employees with offices across more than 130 countries around the world including India too!
There are more than one companies will rise to become the 1 biggest in America in 2022.
Many people think that there are only one company will rise to become the 1 biggest in America in 2022.
This is not true. There are more than one companies will rise to become the 1 biggest in America in 2022.
The biggest companies in America 2022 will be the ones that best serve their customers. There are many different ways to do this. You can provide better products and services, by being more innovative or by offering better prices. You might focus on an underserved market segment or build relationships with your customers through social media, online content, or other marketing channels. Whatever path you choose for your business going forward, it should be based on what works best for you.